Mitchell & Ness, the well-known lifestyle and street fashion brand, has recently seen an expansion in its ownership group, with the addition of new high-profile investors from the sports and entertainment industry. This comes after the brand was acquired by Fanatics in February, along with a strategic investment group that included big names such as Jay-Z, Maverick Carter, Meek Mill, the D’Amelio family, and Lil Baby. Initially, Fanatics had a 75% ownership of Mitchell & Ness, while the celebrity group held the remaining 25%. This acquisition led to Mitchell & Ness being valued at an impressive $250 million.

However, the ownership group has now grown even further to include even more influential figures. Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, CJ McCollum, Devin Booker, James Harden, Joel Embiid, Odell Beckham Jr., Kevin Hart, Rich Paul, Rich Kleiman, Scooter Braun, and Steve Stoute have all joined forces with Mitchell & Ness. With the addition of these new investors, the brand aims to utilize their influence to drive future collaborations, create unique capsule collections, and provide more opportunities for fans to showcase their passion for their favorite teams and players.

Besides expanding its ownership group, Fanatics has also made other significant moves within the industry. The company recently acquired Topps’ trading cards and collectibles business for approximately $500 million. This acquisition granted Fanatics exclusive rights with Major League Baseball (MLB), further solidifying their presence in the sports merchandise market.

Mitchell & Ness has gained a loyal following for its jersey replicas and streetwear, with sports enthusiasts and fashion-forward individuals alike being drawn to the brand. The brand has established partnerships with various sports properties, including the National Basketball Association (NBA), the National Football League (NFL), and MLB. These collaborations have allowed Mitchell & Ness to offer fans authentic and high-quality merchandise that allows them to show their support for their favorite teams and players.

With the support of Fanatics and an expanded ownership group filled with influential figures, Mitchell & Ness is set to continue its success in the lifestyle and street fashion market. Fans can look forward to exciting collaborations, limited-edition collections, and a wider range of products that cater to their passion for both sports and fashion. Whether it’s wearing a classic jersey replica or sporting the latest streetwear release, Mitchell & Ness remains a go-to brand for individuals looking to express their love for both sports and style.

Useful Links:
1. [Fanatics Official Website](https://www.fanatics.com/)
2. [Mitchell & Ness Official Website](https://www.mitchellandness.com/)